What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Off To The Indy 500 Car Show........

Coltsfan1

Well-Known Member
Well figured I'd post several of us are heading out friday am on route to Indy. Big car show there for pace cars only. We actually get to drive our cars on the track on Sunday......there will be over 225 pace cars there from the inception to 2015. According to Dianna she said there is 5 TTA (89s) . I will post some pics. I know Chris, and Mike Arrigo will be there too. First show of the year for me soooo yahoooo
 
Sounds like a great opportunity and a good time :cool: Enjoy!
Hope the weather is better there than here (seems like pretty much constant rain for the last month :()
Looking forward to a full report and lots of pix.
 
Back
Top