What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Out With The Old and In With The New Console Switches

TTA984

Gold Member
I finally got around to replacing my worn console switches, 2 new replacement window switches from PW DIST, these seem to be great quality probably better than original ones. And a good used pwr mirror switch I got out of calif.

Before and after pics:
 
Last edited:
Big improvement. I always notice on the toggle for the power mirror switch, how much crud gets in there, its really hard to clean that, even with a small toothbrush. Your "after" one looks nice and clean. :)
 
Looks 110% better, all those small things makes such a big difference.

Good to know the PW DIST switches are worth the money !
 
I bought the switches for my 82 - the font on the lettering is a little thicker, but they definitely are a good repro. I may have to pick up a set for the TTA.
 
Back
Top