WS6 Stay thirsty my friends Feb 10, 2015 #1 Could someone post a picture of the cover of either side of their upper seat belt retractor cover? specifically where the belt feeds through I think mine may be installed wrong. thank Yoooooou!
Could someone post a picture of the cover of either side of their upper seat belt retractor cover? specifically where the belt feeds through I think mine may be installed wrong. thank Yoooooou!
R robert lee Gold Member Feb 11, 2015 #3 I just thought about something, i believe the GTA @ TTA are different, which one ?
WS6 Stay thirsty my friends Feb 11, 2015 #4 No, no you got it right, THANKS! There's a Beachwood plastic guide that looked like I installed on the wrong side, but I didn't, and yours shows exactly how mine is installed. It just seemed odd that the guide goes under the plastic cover and allows the belt to put tension on the cover....but it does. It's a shoddy design and maybe explains why mine were cracked.
No, no you got it right, THANKS! There's a Beachwood plastic guide that looked like I installed on the wrong side, but I didn't, and yours shows exactly how mine is installed. It just seemed odd that the guide goes under the plastic cover and allows the belt to put tension on the cover....but it does. It's a shoddy design and maybe explains why mine were cracked.