What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Question - interior plastic cleaning products ?

1_Rocketman

Active Member
Does anyone have any recommendations on what to use for cleaning the plastic interior parts of our cars? In years past, with other cars, I used Armor All and after awhile, it seemed like it was leaving a sticky residue on the plastic.....so I haven't used anything except a little soap and water on my TTA. Because it's been sitting for so long, there is some dust/dirt build up in a few spots and I'd like to clean it and make it look as good as possible. In addition to the car being stored in my garage, I've had a car cover on it, so that has helped.
 
Diluted all purpose cleaner. Refer to the bottle for use on dashboard and vinyl. Usually 8:1 ratio. I also like to use interior detailer as it cleans and protects without leaving sticky residue like armor all.
 
Back
Top