What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Question On Parts

mm5300

Active Member
I'm finally getting around to getting the interior and exterior of #749 going. I need to get a spoiler and I know people recommend the one from Hawks. Do they give any discounts to the forums members or have any promo codes? I'm only about an hour from them, so I can go pick it up, which is good.

Also, any recommendations on where to get some replacement floor mats? I remember Car Motorsports used to sell them, but it looks like they aren't anymore. I was thinking about some embroidered ones to replace the beat up originals. Thanks!
 
Thanks, but I tried that code on the website and it didn't work. Called them to see if it could still be used and they said if you had something to show the code, they could take it to a manager and see. Looks like they don't have that promo any more.
 
No worries. I appreciate the effort. I was thinking it might be tough to get the discount anyway.
 
There was a group buy on TGO 3 or 4 years ago that I got in on. But I have seen nothing since.

Being close enough to pick it up in person is a big savings right there.
 
Back
Top