What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Question On Rear Defroster

mm5300

Active Member
I know this isn't really a TTA specific question, but was hoping I might get an answer here. A while back, my rear defroster wasn't working and I noticed on one side the contact had separated from the window. It may or may not be the cause of the defroster not working, but in the interest of seeing if it is and my OCD that is driving me crazy with it like that, I want to re-attach it. Does anyone know what would work best in this situation? I have uploaded a file showing what it looks like. I'm sure there's many things that would get it back into place, but what might be recommended? Thanks for your time and any help would be appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1417.JPG
    IMG_1417.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 14
Thanks, I'll check it out. One of my friends just told me Permatex makes a 2 small pouch kit just to re-attach the tabs as well. I guess I never realized it was fairly common issue.
 
Back
Top