What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

seat rocks

njtta150

Active Member
The seat rocks back and forth. I have checked all 4 bolts holding it down. They are tight and do not wiggle.
It seems more like the seat rack/slide is loose in the tracks.

This is only on the drivers side.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?
 
My rack/slide was not worn. I had two " pins" for lack of a better term break. They looked like roll pins with washers welded on. Fixed them with some flat head SS bolts and lock nuts. No more rocking.
 

Attachments

  • 20211007_132838.jpg
    20211007_132838.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
  • 20211007_132844.jpg
    20211007_132844.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
My rack/slide was not worn. I had two " pins" for lack of a better term break. They looked like roll pins with washers welded on. Fixed them with some flat head SS bolts and lock nuts. No more rocking.
Same issue with my driver seat. The hardened pin fell out
 
Back
Top