What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

The GN twins are back

If I recall correctly BJ Scottsdale sometime in 2019. I think they pulled 120k. The original barn find asking price was 200K. A guy went to go check them out and ended up buying them for 50k
KID
 
Ok if this forum allows ? I can take some pics tomorrow .. I’m with u hate t tops but have a really nice 87 turbo t that I couldn’t turn down With t tops gnx flairs an awsome paint .. if u wanted I could show u my 87 hardtop that’s not forsale also
 
Last edited:
87 gn astroroof 15k miles an 87 turbo t .. I can get better pics of gn tomorrow seats still have the blue tint to them if u know what I mean
 

Attachments

  • 9A37DFB3-2094-46B2-99F1-2FDCCF266484.png
    9A37DFB3-2094-46B2-99F1-2FDCCF266484.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
  • 62B54BEA-6037-4BB4-9AAE-AB705498B884.png
    62B54BEA-6037-4BB4-9AAE-AB705498B884.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
Might need fuel
Pumps I don’t know but both are forsale I don’t have junk .. just little time
 
I was thinking mid 50’s I wish I could buy them for 30
 

Attachments

  • B8A41E9D-9C3B-4C02-9DD4-E05C994F7D0D.png
    B8A41E9D-9C3B-4C02-9DD4-E05C994F7D0D.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 6
Back
Top