bimmerzhp
Well-Known Member
Hi,
I am considering selling my TTA #491. Car has leather and t-tops. 8,500 Miles and all stock and original. Car is clean and in excellent condition. I bough it from a friend of mine about 10 years ago. i Would appreciate if members would chime in on the value of the car. If I do put it up for sale I would do it here first. Ask any questions you may have. Thanks.
I am considering selling my TTA #491. Car has leather and t-tops. 8,500 Miles and all stock and original. Car is clean and in excellent condition. I bough it from a friend of mine about 10 years ago. i Would appreciate if members would chime in on the value of the car. If I do put it up for sale I would do it here first. Ask any questions you may have. Thanks.
