What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Tracking down #718

m0bius

Member
Hey all,

I used to own #718 between 2001 and 2005. Of course I regret selling but as with most folks their 40s are much more stable than their 20s ;] Any tips on tracking down my old ride? Don’t see it in the registry and I no longer have the contact info of the buyer. I do recall it was a younger fellow from NJ.

Hope everyone is doing well in this new decade.

Cheers!
 
Posting here is a great start! Was your car the standard leather, T-top car? If you cannot locate #718 at least you can find one that will be very similar. Hope it turns up!
KID
 
Were you on the registry back in the day?
How many miles did it have.
The very bottom of the Registry is the people who didnt know their build number.
 
Back
Top