What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

TTA Featured At Classic Industries

Yep Dave owns pilot no 4 as noted in the registry, interesting story when he got it back when PAS got rid of them....
 
Here is what he had said:

"The story behind the photo shoot was that I was in Huntington Beach right around the corner getting the car smog checked (literally 1 mile away) so I decided to roll by. Failed the test but after a new EGR, I ditched the Taylors and reinstalled the stock "20th Anniv Wires" with a tune up. After the pic was taken I also replaced the 2 "Home Depot" intake hose clamps with a set from a GN. LOL.... Its all in the details..."


My TTA featured on Classic Industries page. - Third Generation F-Body Message Boards
 
Back
Top