Several weeks ago I posted a thread about some tta specific garage art/signs. This came about because I don't see much of this available. Originally I was cutting the pontiac/6 sign out of .080 steel. This cut was done on a plasma cutter but then I needed to paint or powder coat. Looked at another option which was using durabond. This material is black plastic with a thin layer of aluminum on both sides. It's pretty strong, lighter, and comes powder coated. So trying to keep the price as low as possible it was cheaper to go this route. The weight savings will help with shipping and not necessarily needing a stud to hang. The vinyl is high quality not the crap that fades after a month. Obviously these are for interior and not exterior. In addition to the pontiac/6 .....I took an idea from another member and made a front nose badge that can be car number specific. Taking a photo of the actual badge was a nightmare so this image was found and cleaned to be more clear and crisp. This too is mounted to a large piece of durabond. The price is $108.00 your choice shipped. If we can meet at any shows it would deduct $20.00 for shipping. Attached are several pictures..Please forward to other TTA owners as not everyone visits this sight. Please contact me via email @ [email protected] or 815 695 5290. My first batch consists of 6 pontiac/6s and 7 badges. Please give me any feed back....BADGE SIZE. 17"W by 23.5"H
PONTIAC/6 SIZE. 12"W by 23"L




