What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Tta Model Kits

1bad89

Active Member
Saw a recent post of these kits and I also have 3 of them. I bought them new from Toys R Us back in 1989, unopened and still sealed in original plastic. Curious to see if anyone knows what they might be worth ?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20180406-234109.png
    Screenshot_20180406-234109.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
There are 2 kits. The one you show and one by Ertl. I purchased both off eBay a while ago and do not remember what I paid. Check eBay to see what they are selling for.
 
I have an Ertl kit, still sealed, curious to see also, had it since 2001, came with my first TTA.
 
I don't have the Ertl kit. But just did a pretty deep search on eBay. Both model kits for our cars no where to be found. But that could be a good thing, know what I mean ,, lol ;)
 
I did run into a find and decided to buy one. Anyone else pick up this tta diecast car ? Looks pretty cool to add to my collection.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20180410-014717.png
    Screenshot_20180410-014717.png
    684.6 KB · Views: 12
ERTL Models pictured ... the Monogram one came in two slightly different boxes content is the same and boxes look very similar
 

Attachments

  • 2018-02-11 13.31.59.jpg
    2018-02-11 13.31.59.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 15
These are actually the ones I have , had to throw in the gold speedway car to give the picture a little color ,, LoL
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180410_080528.jpg
    IMG_20180410_080528.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 14
By the way, just wanted to say Wow on your picture of the diecast tta's. Looks like a sweet picture to frame and hang on the wall. Awesome !!!
 
Could not miss out on that photo opportunity when I was there last year .... also got the photo from their archives used by Greenlight for that packaging :). One of those diecasts are now signe by Fittipaldi as well !

Might frame the photo one of these days
 
Fittipaldi ,,, now that's a memory to remember. I don't know why I like that picture so much, maybe it's because everything looks perfect in it ,, especially the way the cars are set up and the blue sky. Heck, even the American flag is flying straight to see it perfect. I would love to have that picture on a 8x10 or larger to hang in my garage. I would seriously pay for a picture like that if you were willing to figure something out. No joke, and only with your permission of course. I'm not to text savvy, but I'm just wondering how many TTA owners out there that bought the car in 89 and are still the only and original owner of that car. Would be kinda cool to find out. As you probably know I'm one of them. But enough said,, please let me know on that picture and either way I'm good with it. Thanks for listening :)
 
Send me a PM and I’ll sort you out .... very windy that day so good for the flag but harder for all those diecasts to stand out up long enough for me to take the photos lol

Fittipaldi ,,, now that's a memory to remember. I don't know why I like that picture so much, maybe it's because everything looks perfect in it ,, especially the way the cars are set up and the blue sky. Heck, even the American flag is flying straight to see it perfect. I would love to have that picture on a 8x10 or larger to hang in my garage. I would seriously pay for a picture like that if you were willing to figure something out. No joke, and only with your permission of course. I'm not to text savvy, but I'm just wondering how many TTA owners out there that bought the car in 89 and are still the only and original owner of that car. Would be kinda cool to find out. As you probably know I'm one of them. But enough said,, please let me know on that picture and either way I'm good with it. Thanks for listening :)
 
Back
Top