What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Tta Sells For 30k At Mechum Kissimmee

I just got a new Collector Car Price Guide for Christmas and it say class 1 money is $19,000. When I insured #201, that I bought at Mecum last year , Hagerty told me class 1 money was $23,000. Obviously they are both way wrong. This auction proves these cars are beginning to get noticed.
 
I just got a new Collector Car Price Guide for Christmas and it say class 1 money is $19,000. When I insured #201, that I bought at Mecum last year , Hagerty told me class 1 money was $23,000. Obviously they are both way wrong. This auction proves these cars are beginning to get noticed.

I agree, they are behind the curve on values for these cars.
 
Back
Top