What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

TTA vs GNX

Very interesting, thanks for posting that link.
I note that the weight of the GNX is not listed?

How about some theories as to why the heavier (i assume?) GNX is as quick as the TTA?
 
I'm going to guess driver or biased article since the Buick has a larger following. Only one way to find out if you can find a willing GNX owner. I would think the TTA takes the GNX by half a length at least. Guess we will never know otherwise.
 
^^^ yeah, those kinda things just make you wonder. Thanks.
The reaction time makes the difference in this case... but not sure why they kept the same lanes?
Similar power output and tire size...
TTA would seem to have an advantage in weight and aero
 
Last edited:
Back
Top