What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

What are these worth?

It's not perfect. It has little impressions all over the cardboard surface, but they don't affect the colors. It looks pretty much perfect from 5 feet. It came with my car 20+ years ago, and has been sitting on top of book shelf slanted to the front to keep dust off the front ever since. It's never changed since I got it. I don't mind telling you guys I would sell it with my car, or sell it to another TTA guy separately, but I'm also tempted to stick it on Ebay for the highest bid. I have terminal cancer and need the money for my wife and kids. It's not for sale today, but likely will be in the next couple of months once I have the car ready to go as well.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20240316_184644776.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240316_184644776.MP.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20240316_184727150.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240316_184727150.MP.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 28
I am sorry to hear about your situation, and thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

I do not think it will increase the value of your car when you sell it, and it isn't vin# specific, so I would try and sell it separately. I am not sure what it would be worth, but they are cool. Post on Facebook under the TTA page if you have Facebook, GLWS
 
I do not think it will increase the value of your car when you sell it, and it isn't vin# specific, so I would try and sell it separately. I am not sure what it would be worth, but they are cool. Post on Facebook under the TTA page if you have Facebook, GLWS

Any idea what this is? Everyone says it's a framed poster, but it's not. It is printed directly on the white cardboard stock. This image is a closeup of tiny cut\scratch\whatever through the surface. It's got no poster edges, no glue, no nothing except a clean cut through the print into the cardboard.

PXL_20240319_022839213.jpg
 
Any idea what this is? Everyone says it's a framed poster, but it's not. It is printed directly on the white cardboard stock. This image is a closeup of tiny cut\scratch\whatever through the surface. It's got no poster edges, no glue, no nothing except a clean cut through the print into the cardboard.

View attachment 10247
I have no idea what this is since you did not include a picture of the item. Is it a car? What is this?
 
I have no idea what this is since you did not include a picture of the item. Is it a car? What is this?

Mike,
Look at the top of the page, there are 2 photos.....
It looks like the standard rolled up poster but it is not.
It looks to be directly printed onto hard stock.
I've never seen one printed directly on hard stock.
Could be for dealership displays or the new model car show displays when the car was displayed.
 
I see now, sorry about that. Maybe post it on facebook under our page. I know they made some flat ones for dealer and show displays, but not 100% sure. I have one that is rolled up in a tube.
 
Back
Top