What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

What ever happened to the TTA Prototype Collection for Sale

BOBTTA#464

Well-Known Member
Just wondering. I was reading some old threads and ran across the TTA Prototype Collection that was up for sale.
I read all the posts and they just stopped. I'm not interested in it, just curious about them and the history connected to them.

Thanks
Bob
 
hah hah ha I think he wanted $300K for the whole lot of it. All the cars and all the stuff too. That's just to high a price I think
 
I think it would be awesome sight to see for a TTA fan. He should make a video of all his stuff and share.

Agree! After wanting one of these for 25 years to be able to see some of the beginnings.

I would probably just stand there in awe speechless!
 
Back
Top