What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

What Was Gm Thinking With This Concept?

They are both aimed at me, I guess.

I always liked the idea of a Corvette or F body 2-door wagon, some concepts (going back to the '50s) having been executed better than others. I think this one looks pretty good, and would be easy to manufacture.

I like the 6th gen. too! :D
 
I'm sorry but that wagon is downright sacrilegious ... sorta like making Mike tyson fight in pink undies.. with lace.. lol
 
possibly going after the British market with a "Trans Am Shooting Brake"? :rolleyes::eek::confused:o_O
 
Last edited:
Looks to be very close to a Pantera that Ford built around the same time frame minus the gull-wing doors.
 
Looks to be very close to a Pantera that Ford built around the same time frame minus the gull-wing doors.
:confused:o_O:eek::rolleyes:
IMHO, the Pantera is a very cool ride... mid-engined Italian [near] supercar with reliable Ford muscle (351C) - nothing from Bricklin is even remotely "close". This example is not exactly stock, but you can get the idea...
 
Back
Top