What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Wheel Lock Key

I've decided to sell my TTA that I bought brand new at a dealer. (<5000 miles) Does anyone know where the original wheel lock key was stored? One of my original Gatorbacks has a nasty crack and I need to change them out. Also...........how do I determine what # my car is? Thanks for your help!
 
Thanks Jan. I looked everywhere I could think of, including the places you mentioned. Any chance I could get one anywhere? I've called several GM dealers but no luck.
 
They came in the cars like this from the factory (the plastic bag version); the little card you see got the number on it to order a new key ... Amcor is the company that do them, if you don't have the key card I'm sure you can contact them and ask how they could identify the right key for you (there's not that many combinations in total I believe).

Amcor Wheel Locks The set we use on ours is GM #999057 (you got them from the dealer in either a GM branded box or the Amcor branded box depending on when in time you bought them ... content the same and Amcor manufactured them all).

Hope this helps
 

Attachments

  • Wheel Lock Kit OEM GM Locking Lug Kit Pontiac Firebird Trans Am F-Body _4.JPG
    Wheel Lock Kit OEM GM Locking Lug Kit Pontiac Firebird Trans Am F-Body _4.JPG
    317.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 3rdgenwheellocks_2.jpg
    3rdgenwheellocks_2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top