What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Where To Buy Rear Electric Hatch Latching Mechanism??

markt111

Active Member
Mine had been converted to mechanical at some point :(, I want to bring it back to the factory set up. I don't know why it was converted as everything else has been maintained perfectly down to the power antenna, AC etc...
 
Have mine apart on my bench right now. Ordered all my parts from Lon at TDS. Great support, very fast shipping.
 
Have mine apart on my bench right now. Ordered all my parts from Lon at TDS. Great support, very fast shipping.
I have mine apart also. Parts are arriving Thursday.

On the black box the connects to the motor, do you have a toggle switch? Just wondering what that is for? Maybe, indicates up or down position?
 
Back
Top