jarredsoon
Gold Member
Took the TTA to the track last Friday made some great runs.
First pass was 10:34 with 17lbs boost
Second was 10.06 with 20 lbs boost
Final pass was 9:93 @ 140mph with 22lbs boost
No knock and car ran super rich. This was on race gas only, no methanol.
They stopped me from running again for lack of safety equip. There's more in the motor for sure as we had it up to 27 lbs boost on the dyno. Won't be able to find out what else it has until I get a bar.
Not sure if I'll put a bar in, I don't want to take away from the interior of the car. However it is totally modified so it wouldn't hurt. I am undecided at this point as what to do with it but I am very pleased with the performance.
First pass was 10:34 with 17lbs boost
Second was 10.06 with 20 lbs boost
Final pass was 9:93 @ 140mph with 22lbs boost
No knock and car ran super rich. This was on race gas only, no methanol.
They stopped me from running again for lack of safety equip. There's more in the motor for sure as we had it up to 27 lbs boost on the dyno. Won't be able to find out what else it has until I get a bar.
Not sure if I'll put a bar in, I don't want to take away from the interior of the car. However it is totally modified so it wouldn't hurt. I am undecided at this point as what to do with it but I am very pleased with the performance.
