Ok I don't claim to be a mechanic by any means but I like to play that role once in awhile. Last week I bought the racetronix set up from Hawks 3rd gen. I researched on here and everywhere about how to change the fuel pump and the decision to cut the floor or drop the tank. I will admit several guys did a very nice job cutting the floor, then others looked like they used a jackhammer. I decided to drop the tank. My buddy and I had the tank on the floor in 3 hours. That did include some beer, chips and salsa breaks. We ended up dropping the axle as far as it could without actually taking it out, I should add that my lift was life saver....the 42lb injectors and tt chip are sitting on the bench and are next.
Still waiting on the seats from JAX, they have had them for a lil over a month so I'm hoping for a call soon. I will take photos and keep all updated and my opinion of there work.
Still waiting on the seats from JAX, they have had them for a lil over a month so I'm hoping for a call soon. I will take photos and keep all updated and my opinion of there work.
