1989 At The Track

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing Simo ... Jim took those himself he told me and he also got to ride with Al Unser in that pace car! He still got a photo of himself infront of the pace car he rode in.

Great piece of history from the track!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! Scott Kelly is going to share with us at the reunion over 200 never seen before pictures that he took at Indy and around PAS. I can't wait to see what he's got in store! It's really neat how many nice pictures of these cars from 89 are around! You never see pictures of Grand Nationals like these. Love it! I should have put them in my video! :)

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! Scott Kelly is going to share with us at the reunion over 200 never seen before pictures that he took at Indy and around PAS. I can't wait to see what he's got in store! It's really neat how many nice pictures of these cars from 89 are around! You never see pictures of Grand Nationals like these. Love it! I should have put them in my video! :)
I hope they will be in digital format or I have to bring a scanner along lol

Jan, I think we need a scanner there and at the end of the show have CDs that can be purchased. I don't have a scannerthay would suffice but I'd bring astack of CDs for everyone to have and take.

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Jan, I think we need a scanner there and at the end of the show have CDs that can be purchased. I don't have a scannerthay would suffice but I'd bring astack of CDs for everyone to have and take.
Agree .. if Scott and others are ok getting stuff scanned and shared the heck I'm up for it ... would be a couple of long nights.

I'll have my laptop with me but wont bring a flatbed scanner all the way from the UK so maybe Jim or someone could bring one along or we could just buy one as they are dead cheap these days.

Top Bottom