Have a LOOK at the ALL NEW REGISRTY!!!

michbc3

Add #649, Current owner: Bob Crow, Woodbridge, VA, 24,000 miles, T-top, leather, [email protected].

Details: Original, still running engine pulled and stored to preserve it. Current modified engine includes Accel GEN7+ engine management system.

TTA579

South Bay TTA "Barn" Find
I know the board knows that a few TTAs have been destroyed one way or another. I posted a list of "currently for sale TTAs" a little while back showing some at dealerships. And we know of some at museums. I wouldn't mind seeing previous owner info as well if it's significant, like the ATR car(s). Someone on here must have an unlimited Carfax account and a list of VINs.

How difficult would it be to add that information as well?

Hi Chris, I tried to determine my car number years ago when I first joined. I wasn't able to get a number at that time. If I give you my VIN do you think you can determine my build number?

Thanks
Ron Anderson
Last 8 digits of the Vin # are: 31001129

TTA984

Gold Member
Hi Chris, I tried to determine my car number years ago when I first joined. I wasn't able to get a number at that time. If I give you my VIN do you think you can determine my build number?

Thanks
Ron Anderson

Ron, If Chris don't have the info maybe Jan Larsson can help you.
It is good to know that there is another TTA so close to my north florida location.:beach:

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks
Ron Anderson
Ron, PM me the VIN and I'll look it up for you as those don't seem to be the last 8 digits for a 1989 TTA that you posted?

sdriche

Make sure you use the link in this thread to update....the one on the registry tab is different and doesn't update. I used to get an error when adding my car and the one in this thread seems to work now....thanks all!!!!

Last edited:

sdriche

I submitted updates through the new form and so far no update to the registry....not sure if it's just a timing issue or a technical issue....just an fyi.

Hey Chris I have been trying to register car #116 festival car cloth interior. Can you please help for some reason it never posts. Thanks Mario D

Hi Chris my name is Mario DAlessandro and I have been trying to register my car# 116 for over 6 months now. I have also send 3 emails about this. It's a festival car with cloth interior and t tops. The car now has 54000 miles. Thanks in advance for your help. Mario d

ChrisK

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the long delay in updating the registry.

It has now been updated.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom